89 Frankton Road
Phone: (+64) 21684454
STAY OF QUEENSTOWN
We do accommodation beautifully.
- We have created beautiful self-contained accommodation in Queenstown that feels like a 'home away from home'.
- We are proudly locally owned and operated, it would be our pleasure to host you.
- If you have special dietary requirements such as vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, this is not a problem at all - please inform us with an email prior to your arrival.
- We are located a 5 minute walk to the shores of the Lake Wakatipu and a stroll to the heart of the historic Queenstown center.
- You can enjoy vineyards, water sports, extreme sports, bungy jumping, golf courses, ski fields, nature walks and the dining district all within easy reach of Stay.
- Book direct with us 021 684 454 for our best rates.
- Find us at 89 Frankton Road, Queenstown, New Zealand 9300
Office hours 9am - 6pm
Phone us anytime on (+64) 21684454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
"Paradise Personified. Stayed four nights in the Heaphy suite affording us a very private view of Lake Wakatipu. The suite is beautifully set up with very thoughtful extras. Our hosts Ingrid and Warren could not have made us feel more welcome. Very central location that has you minutes away from the Town Centre and only a short drive to, Arrowtown, Coronet Peak, Glenorchy and the rest. If you have no car, can stroll or catch a bus to town. A must place to stay if you are going to Queenstown. We will be back." OPetal Tripadvisor November 2020